Brilliance XR-29 Release
The MITA XR-29 Smart Dose standards include new feature requirements to help CT users perform high-quality diagnostic imaging while managing radiation dose. The XR-29 release addresses these standards. Depending upon your current scanner version, Philips XR-29 software might include new additional features to enhance your workflow and imaging capabilities.
These free tutorial videos will help you get started using these new features. You will need to view these videos before using the software.
Brilliance XR-29 Release Comprehensive eLearning Tutorials
Note that the protocol conversion chapter does not apply to systems upgrading from 3.5.x to 3.6.7
To verify the software version you can contact your field service engineer.
XR-29 What does it mean to you?
Introduction and an extremely important 10.5-minute video about the protocol conversion process.
Please note that the protocol conversion does not apply to systems upgrading from Version 3.5.x to 3.6.7.
If you are unsure of your previous software version please check with your Field Service Engineer.
Short videos designed to aid in your understanding of the new Dose Tools and Dose Check feature.
Learn more about the MITA XR-29 Standards
The MITA XR-29 Smart Dose standards include four new feature requirements to help CT users perform high-quality diagnostic imaging while managing radiation dose:
- DICOM Dose Structured Reporting – Recording of post-exam dose information in a standardized electronic format.
- CT Dose Check – Dose notifications and dose alerts that notify operators and physicians when dose exceeds established thresholds.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) – Automatically adjusts the amount of radiation used, based on the size, shape and composition of the patient.
- Pediatric & Adult Reference Protocols – Pre-loaded protocols on the CT systems that serve as a baseline for a variety of clinical tasks.
Find out if your Philips CT scanner is XR-29 compliant.
XR-29 Q and A sessions, Fridays 2- 3pm EST
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 959-900-845
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 959-900-845
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.