Computed Tomography Education
Dedicated to fulfilling the diagnostic promise of
We can provide you with general healthcare education and specialized training on Philips Healthcare technology.
- Learn to make the most of Philips technologies in a clinical setting – to help streamline workflow and enhance patient care.
- Become proficient in clinical applications and elevate problem-solving skills via real-world case studies.
- Reduce operational costs with reduced errors, exam times, and retakes.
Computed Tomography Events and Resources
Learn more about the MITA XR-29 Standards
The MITA XR-29 Smart Dose standards include four new feature requirements to help CT users perform high-quality diagnostic imaging while managing radiation dose:
- DICOM Dose Structured Reporting – Recording of post-exam dose information in a standardized electronic format.
- CT Dose Check – Dose notifications and dose alerts that notify operators and physicians when dose exceeds established thresholds.
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC) – Automatically adjusts the amount of radiation used, based on the size, shape and composition of the patient.
- Pediatric & Adult Reference Protocols – Pre-loaded protocols on the CT systems that serve as a baseline for a variety of clinical tasks.
Find out if your Philips CT scanner is XR-29 compliant.
XR-29 Q and A sessions, Fridays 2- 3pm EST
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (408) 650-3123
Access Code: 959-900-845
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 959-900-845
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.